- Beeswax candles are candles made from wax produced by honey bees, as opposed to paraffin wax which is a petroleum byproduct. Beeswax is harvested from honeycomb built by bees to store honey. It is cleaned and filtered to remove impurities before being used for candlemaking.
- Beeswax is a renewable, sustainable resource, compared to paraffin candles, beeswax candles burn brighter, longer, and cleaner. They don’t drip or smoke as much and release less soot into the air.
- Beeswax candles are more expensive than paraffin since beeswax is more rare and difficult to harvest. Beeswax has a natural honey-like scent when burning. Beeswax candles can also be infused with essential oils to add different scents.
- Beeswax works well for rolled taper candles, votives, pillars, and container candles. It can be blended with other waxes too.
- The texture and appearance of beeswax is desirable, with a rich honey color and natural wax finish. Decorative candles often showcase the beeswax.
If you have any custom requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help you.
Showing all 15 results