Pillar Candle Holders
- Pillar candles are thick, cylindrical candles that range in diameter from 2 to 5 inches. Pillar candle holders provide a sturdy base to keep the candle upright and collect wax drips.
- Common materials for pillar candle holders include glass, metal, wood, and ceramic. Glass allows the candlelight to shine through. Styles include pedestal holders, glass hurricane lamps, colored vases, votives, lanterns, rings, and pronged candelabras.
- Pedestal holders raise the pillar candle to different display heights. Glass hurricanes completely enclose and surround the pillar candle with glass. Rings or prongs securely hold the base of the pillar. Some have small plates to catch melting wax. Votive holders have short stems and are meant for smaller votive or pillar candles. Usually used in groups.
- Proper pillar candle holder size depends on the candle diameter. There should be 1-2 inches clearance between candle edges and the holder.
- Pillar candle holders allow creative display on tables, shelves, windowsills, fireplace mantels, and outdoor spaces.
If you have any custom requests, please email us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to help you.
It seems we can't find what you're looking for.