WHOLESALE Candle Making Kit
- Candle making kits contain many of the basic materials and tools needed to make your own candles at home. They allow beginners to start candle crafting easily.
- Typical candle making kits contain wax (paraffin, soy or beeswax), wicks, fragrance oils, dyes, pour pots, thermometers, wick stickers, and instructions. Some also include molds, Molds make it easy to produce consistent candles.
- Wax comes in slab, pellet, or flake form. Different waxes have different properties suited for container, pillar or votive. Wicks are made of braided cotton, the wick size affects burn time and melting. Dyes and fragrances allow you to color and scent your homemade candles. Essential oils or scented oils provide pleasing aromas.
- Other handy kit items include pour pots, thermometers, silicone mats, wax filters, and adhesive wick stickers to anchor wicks while pouring.
- Safety gear like aprons, mitts, and eye protection are recommended for working with hot wax. Proper ventilation is also a must. Kits take the guesswork out of candle making so beginners can develop their skills.
If you have any custom requests, please email us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to help you.