Candle Snuffer Set
- Candle Snuffer – A metal bell-shaped tool used to extinguish a burning candle by placing over the flame to cut off oxygen supply. Has a perforated cup and a handle. Traps and contains smoke and debris.
- Wick Trimmer – Small scissors designed specifically for trimming candle wicks. The sharp pointed tip can snip wicks to the ideal height before lighting. Maintains proper flame size.
- Wick Dipper – Used to dip the candle wick into the melted wax and then quickly pull it out. This method allows for the flame to be extinguished swiftly and silently without the need to blow it out.
- Snuffers prevent blown wax particles and smoke when extinguishing candles. Wick trimmers cut wicks to 1/4″ size to prevent big sooty flames. Wick dippers help prime the wick for an easy, even light.
- Using these candle snuffer set helps candles burn properly by managing the wick height and fuel supply. This optimizes burn time, reduces smoke and smell, and prevents big mushroomed wick heads.
- Candle snuffer set allow better safety and performance than improvised methods like pinching out wicks. Quality tool sets made of brass, silver or stainless steel can be decorative as well as functional.
If you have any custom requests, please email us at email@example.com. We’d be happy to help you.
Showing all 11 results