- Shaped candles are candles that are molded into specific shapes, designs, or figures rather than just simple pillars or cylinders.They can be made to resemble objects, animals, numbers, letters, religious symbols, flowers – nearly anything imaginable.
- Shaped candles are usually made from paraffin wax, soy wax, or beeswax. The wax is poured into molds and allowed to set before the candle is removed. Some shaped candles have dye added to color the wax, while others have elaborate designs layered on the outside using additional wax. Shaped candles may be scented as well.
- Craft stores, specialty candle shops, and online retailers have a wide selection of shaped candle molds and pre-made shaped candles for purchase. Shaped candles also make popular gifts and holiday items.
- When burning a shaped candle, the shape may warp or change as the wax melts and the candle burns down. The wick needs to be trimmed as needed. Safety is important when burning shaped candles, as some shapes may be top-heavy and prone to tipping over if not placed securely in a sturdy holder.
- Shaped candles allow for creativity and self-expression. They can be used simply for decoration, or to mark events, represent beliefs, commemorate memories, or convey messages.
If you have any custom requests, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d be happy to help you.
Showing 1–30 of 36 results